Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner July 2015

Dress help/opinion ***FLASH***

stephers01, 19 of January of 2015 at 23:00

Posted on Planning 70

Evening ladies! I had a dress wobble about two weeks ago so today i went to try on a dress i had fallen in love with on the Sophia Tolli website. I tried her on and she was beautiful, as was my original choice and then the lady suggested trying on something completely different so I did. Out of the...

Evening ladies!

I had a dress wobble about two weeks ago so today i went to try on a dress i had fallen in love with on the Sophia Tolli website.

I tried her on and she was beautiful, as was my original choice and then the lady suggested trying on something completely different so I did.

Out of the three pictures (I know they aren't great quality, sorry) which do you think suits me best?? Bearing in mind they don't fit perfectly and the hair isn't the way i would have it and so on and so on...................As you can see, I'm on the curvy side xxx

70 replies

• S
    Beginner December 2016
    sarah121 ·
    • Hide content

I think you need to go back to the shop and try them on again. Only you know how they make you feel when you've got them on and it's sometimes difficult to get an idea from 1 picture. They generally don't dp them justice. Personally from the pictures I like the third one, I think it's more practical for a summer wedding and it looks beautiful on.

let us know how you get on and which you pick xxx

• MrsWarland2b
    Beginner May 2015
    MrsWarland2b ·
    • Hide content

Dress1 !!!!!!! No question!

• bliss_balloons
    bliss_balloons ·
    • Hide content

It's about how you feel it in and how comfortable you're going to be on the day. I don't think as many people would have picked dress one if it wasn't for the colour. You feel wow in dress 3 so I think that's the one you should go for.

• M
    Beginner August 2015
    Manda79 ·
    • Hide content

Personally (going against the grain here) I don't think 1 does you any favours and makes your top area look really wide. I also think it's too busy and you will find it hot and heavy.

i do like the 2nd and think the third is great too.

only YOU know though.

i went for the one I felt most comfortable in and wasn't crazy heavy as I don't want to have help going to the loo etc! Mine is quite full but as it is tulle it is light. It also wasn't the most flattering- others cinched me in more, but it just felt nicer so I went with it. Don't worry about anyone else, only what you think. However you look at it,you will look and feel amazing!!

• N
    Beginner September 2015
    N is getting married ·
    • Hide content

I love number 3, think you look amazing !! Xx

• T
    Beginner September 2015
    tash&ste ·
    • Hide content

They all look stunning on you! Hard choice! Out of the three, I did instantly go "wow" at the first, so I'm going to say that one. All beautiful though, what a tough decision! Xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics