Ok so I’d really like 2 dresses - one for the day and one for the eve. I haven’t gone dress shopping yet but have found a dress I absolutely love in a sample sale which would be my evening dress.
I’m less precious about the eve dress in terms of having an experience and trying it on. I was originally thinking of getting it online to be honest.
My question is... am I being too hasty buying a dress before even getting my main dress?! I don’t envisage they’ll be similar. On the one hand, the dress is reduced by £900 and now discontinued so it’s really a one time only chance. On the other hand, my wedding is a year away... will I change my mind?
I should add - I can return it within 3 days if I don’t like it and it can be altered.
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
Wedding Fashion
25 Wedding After Party Dresses Perfect for Dancing All Night...
From short and sparkly to sleek and elegant, these 25 wedding after party...
Wedding Fashion
15 Beautiful Basque Waist Wedding Dresses
Looking for a basque waist wedding dress? Or curious as to why they're trending...
Wedding Fashion
Wedding Dress Bustle 101: What is a Bustle & How to Bustle a...
Everything you need to know about wedding dress bustles, including what they...