Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Chloe
Beginner August 2025 Hampshire

Dresses

Chloe, 23 of February of 2022 at 19:42 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 1
Hi everyone,

I think I'm about to make a very big booboo😫 so I signed myself up to be a model for a wedding fayre at the weekend, I've never tried any dresses on before and had an idea of what sort of dress I wanted. Well tomorrow I go to the bridal shop to try on dresses for the fashion show and I'm worried the dresses I had my eye on will end up being dresses I won't like or if I like them guest may see from the website if it goes on there. From someone who has never tried on a wedding dress other then probably my aunties 20 odd years ago what would you ladies suggest. TIA ❤️

1 replies

Latest activity by Charlotte, 24 of February of 2022 at 09:53
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

Is it too late to pull out? I guess not, so I think you need to look at it sa a good oppurtunity to try on some styles. If you find a couple you love maybe ask the shop that you do not wear these in the show, as they may be your potential dress so you dont want there to be picutures of you in them on a public site. Try not to worry too much, your wedding is over 2 years away so I dont think people will remember, also, they will only see the site if you tell tem to look at it so maybe dont tell anyone, as really you want the first time people see you in a wedding dress is on your big day. Hope you have fun and dont overthink it x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics