Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

HappyRedCars2727
Beginner December 2020

DRY HIRE WEDDING VENUES

HappyRedCars2727, 6 of May of 2018 at 12:37 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi everyone,

My partner and I are in the early stages of planning our wedding (so excited!!). We are big foodies and like our alcohol. We ideally want to make our wedding really personal using wines/food etc that we've had during our time together to mark special occasions/milestones. Does anyone know of any good dry hire venues which would be suitable? We are based in the Midlands but don't mind looking further a field as we are open to all ideas/locations. Ideally not London and nothing with too much wood (don't ask!!). Budget is around 20-25k and thinking maybe new years eve?!?

Thanks !!

Lauren x

1 replies

Latest activity by thespectrumband@hotmail.co.uk, 8 of May of 2018 at 22:13
  • H
    Expert September 2019
    Have_you_met_Mrs_Jones2019 ·
    • Hide content

If you don't mind travelling to the South West (just past Bristol), I can recommend Fernhill Farm!

It was our second choice venue, and a couple of my friend's got married there - it was beautiful. Only thing is that it isn't licensed, so you would have to do the legal bit elsewhere.

There is a beautiful area for an outdoor ceremony if that was what you wanted as well though!

They have a bar area which they can staff or not. At my friend's wedding, they supplied some drinks, then asked everyone to bring a bottle of something.

http://fernhill-farm.kushty.net/your-events/weddings/

Enjoy the venue search - noseying around a load of properties was one of my favourite bits of planning so far! X

• thespectrumband@hotmail.co.uk
    thespectrumband@hotmail.co.uk ·
    • Hide content

Hi Lauren,

The Mill Barns nr Bridgnorth offers no corkage I believe....and is really cool!

James x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics