Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner August 2016

Dubai and Maldives

SunnyPurpleStationery263, 10 of May of 2015 at 09:08 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 0 1

Hi

We are looking to go to Dubai and Maldives for our honeymoon. We need affordable luxury as I am a teacher and we have to travel in school holidays which pushes up the price drastically!

Can anyone recommend a nice Maldives hotel which won't totally break the bank?

1 replies

Latest activity by Em1986, 12 of May of 2015 at 14:24
  • Lapland2015
    Beginner December 2015
    Lapland2015 ·
    • Hide content

We have been looking at Sri lanka combined with the Maldives and have looked with Kuoni. We are looking at staying at the Kurumba hotel, for 6 days after Sri lanka. If you have a Kuoni near you I advise popping in or call them if not as they can get extra nights etc for honeymoon and they have loads of hotels in their brochure that all look amazing! The biyadohoo hotel looks amazing too and looks a bit cheaper from the guide price but that's another one we have in our brochure as well as Meeru Island resort and spa

• E
    Beginner May 2015
    Em1986 ·
    • Hide content

Hi there!

We go on honeymoon this Sunday to Dubai and the Maldives and did LOADS of research into this...

Maldives are islands not hotels... so one island is one resort.... Kurumba is great but is very close to the airport so you can see planes coming and going if you dont mind that... we are staying at Kuramathi which is amazing and the accomodation is top notch as well as lots of restaurants. I found the price to be good and you can go normal all inclusive or a la carte to dine in their other restaurants. For a cheaper option but just as nice I would say look at Reethi beach... this island looks amazing too and has brilliant reviews on trip advisor!!

Others we looked at are Kuredu, (no house reef though!) and vilamendhoo ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics