Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner

Dumdumdedum Belfast

amurf, 14 January, 2013 at 16:57 Posted on Planning 0 1

Hi Ladies,

Has anyone had any dealing with dumdumdedum.co.uk in Belfast? I ordered an item & paid for it in full over 2months ago & still have not received it. They have made no contact with me whatsoever regarding what the delay is etc. I have been ringing, emailing etc. Also put comments up on their Facebook page & they just keep deleting them!

Thanks Smiley winking

1 replies

Latest activity by flashlytashly, 15 January, 2013 at 12:47
  • G
    Beginner September 2013
    Gemmy08 ·
    • Hide content

As soon as i saw the title of your post i just knew something was wrong! I'm from Belfast and I went into the showroom in November and paid £100 deposit for a starlit dancefloor. I had went onto the website for a nosey yesterday and noticed it still said October sale now on? Which immediately made me think somethings wrong here. Its too late to ring now but I will try tomorrow and let you know how i get on x

• F
    Beginner December 2011
    flashlytashly ·
    • Hide content

I ordered a starlit dance floor a year in advance. I contacted them a few months before the wedding and they had clearly forgotten. We had also agreed a price and had it in email - they tried to say that it was a mistake and they would only do it for £100 more.

I went a bit mental and they eventually turned up on the day (very late) to set it up.

I would never recommend them - you want people you can trust for your wedding.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics