Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

G
Savvy June 2023 South Yorkshire

Dune bridal shoes

Gracef, 6 of August of 2022 at 19:11 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 5
This might be a long shot as I’m guessing most on here haven’t had their wedding days yet! But…I just wondered if anyone had experience of the comfort and quality of Dune’s wedding shoes? I’ve got my eye on the ‘Martine’ style, I love the little ‘Something blue’ gem underneath the sole on their wedding styles.

5 replies

Latest activity by Helen, 18 of August of 2022 at 21:50
  • H
    Savvy October 2022 Essex
    Helen ·
    • Hide content
    I bought the Dune Martine shoes recently, they’re really pretty but I haven’t worn them yet. I’m planning to wear them for the ceremony/photos, then switch into the Hira shoe from Lace & Favour afterwards (they’re the same height) as I think a block heel will be better for the first dance. I need to wear the Martine shoes on 16th for my dress alterations so I could let you know how comfy they are after that!
  • G
    Gracef ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you for replying! I’m planning on changing my shoes for the first dance as well because I’ve got a second dress. If you remember to let me know that would be fab, thanks x
  • H
    Savvy October 2022 Essex
    Helen ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi, I wore the Dune Martine shoes today for my alterations appointment - I’m really happy with them, the quality is great, I found them comfortable (I was stood up for an hour or so) and the colour matches my ivory dress nicely. A couple of things to mention, they’re a lot higher than stated on the Dune website, the heels are 11cm not 9cm (the seamstress measured them to double check too). Also, my feet are really narrow and they fit me perfectly and feel secure so I don’t think they’d suit people with wide feet as they’re definitely a narrow fit. They’re beautiful and look great on so I would recommend them if the higher heel/narrow fit isn’t an issue!
  • G
    Gracef ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you so much for doing this! I’m so glad they were perfect for you.

Not sure if the height changes anything for me I’m only 5’3 so could probably use it haha. I also have a narrow foot! I think I’ll buy them. I was looking at a Kate Spade shoe as well but the special bits about the Martine have tipped it for me I think.
    Hope you had a lovely dress appointment x
  • H
    Savvy October 2022 Essex
    Helen ·
    • Hide content
    I hope you like them if you get them!
    I only noticed the height because both pairs I ordered were supposed to be 9cm but I’m tall so it turned out that my dress length didn’t need altering anyway Smiley smile So, it’s the right length with the 9cm heels and a tiny bit shorter with the Martine heels but not enough that anyone will notice!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics