Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

ApricotTree
Beginner December 2013

Dusky Pink Bridesmaid Dresses?

ApricotTree, 16 of July of 2013 at 20:28 Posted on Planning 0 9

Hey Smiley laugh

I've been looking around for some dusky pink bridesmaids dresses that don't cost too much but struggling to track any down. Hesitant to order from china/abroad, but don't want to spend more than £85 on each dress as I have 5 bridesmaids Smiley atonished

Anyone seen any along their searches?

9 replies

Latest activity by *J9*, 17 of July of 2013 at 10:19
  • S
    Beginner December 2013
    Snowrose ·
    • Hide content

Hi!

I just bought my 5 bridesmaids a dress called 'Deep V-neck Ruched bodice chiffon dress' - just type it into a search engine and it's the first one to come up. They're £69 each (I actually got mine for £55 but the sale seems to have ended now, sadly).

I'm not sure if they're the sort of thing you're looking for, but my 'maids love them - probably need a belt though.

I hope you find some you like soon, if this one isn't it.

• Crafty_J
    Beginner August 2013
    Crafty_J ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Hi ApricotTree,

One of my bridesmaids has asked me to be her bridesmaid next March and she just bought this dusky pink dress for me to wear at her wedding: http://uk.monsoon.co.uk/view/product/uk_catalog/mon_1.51,mon_1.63/3530601018

It looks quite pale in the picture, but is slightly darker in real life. Her other bridesmaid will be wearing something slightly more casual from Warehouse but I can't find a picture as it was in the sale.

Hope that helps!

• ApricotTree
    Beginner December 2013
    ApricotTree ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the suggestions ladies, the first is a little peachy for my liking, and the second isn't available in 8/10/12 which 4 of my bridesmaids are - booo!

• S
    Beginner December 2013
    Snowrose ·
    • Hide content

It is quite peachy in the photo but it isn't in real life - I was a bit wary too, but I don't think you can really tell from a picture. Sites like light in the box have wide selections of affordable dresses, and you can usually order a fabric sample before you buy a dress - maybe something like that if you have a really specific colour in mind?

• L
    Beginner May 2013
    little179 ·
    • Hide content

How about this one?

https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10001_10001_008010613206_-1

It's on offer at the moment for £96 so a bit more than your budget. My bridesmaid wore this and looked really lovely

• Y
    Beginner April 2014
    YellowDuckie ·
    • Hide content

I would have offered the Monsoon ones too. They make 3 or so dresses in the same colour so maybe worth searching for the colour rather than specific dress?

• Icklefee
    Super May 2014
    Icklefee ·
    • Hide content

BHS do them in various styles. I'd advise going about 2 sizes up in them though, they are very small fitting. They also look paler online than they are in real life and are an absolute bargain.

• C
    Beginner November 2013
    clareio ·
    • Hide content

I've been looking for burgundy but finding dusky pink everywhere, here are some shops that have had them in stock in the past few months:

BHS
    Monsoon
    John Lewis
    Debenhams
    House of Fraser
    Marks and Spencers (I think)
    ASOS
    Topshop

And im sure even more than that!

Monsoon had some of my favourites, i found so many that i almost changed my colour scheme (dusky pink features in my flowers anyway)

• Jaysmonkey
    Beginner August 2014
    Jaysmonkey ·
    • Hide content

H&m had some lovely one shoulder floor length dusky pink dresses, but I think they were in the sale so probably all gone now Smiley sad

• *J9*
    VIP March 2014
    *J9* ·
    • Hide content

I wore a dusky pink one from BHS and it was lovely. Sizes came up normal too. I think my friend got my dress for about £80.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics