Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Vikster79
Beginner July 2011

Easter Eggs

Vikster79, 15 March, 2013 at 15:25 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 19

Which ones are you lusting after this year? This is in my top 3 ?

https://www.thorntons.co.uk/product/Gift-Ideas/Easter-Eggs-Gifts/Black-Forest-Gateau-Egg-468g/pc/2222/c/2451/682.uts

19 replies

Latest activity by Little Madam, 17 March, 2013 at 10:55
  • Mellow_Yellow
    Beginner May 2012
    Mellow_Yellow ·
    • Hide content

I spotted a ferrero rocher egg, where the egg is made up of chocolate and crushed ferrero rocher pieces...I always find the egg super boring compared to the chocolate bar so this is amazing.

There's also a galaxy collection one with four or five chocolate bars, and a Cadbury treat size one with loads of mini flakes, crunchies, etc. I'll end up giving H the actual eggs though, or using them in baking.

• Barefoot
    Beginner August 2012
    Barefoot ·
    • Hide content

I get upset when the chocolates aren't inside the egg like they used to be, therefore anything where they are inside cheers me up. Or Thorntons Continental. Yumm

• Enjayee
    Beginner April 2013
    Enjayee ·
    • Hide content

Chocolate is one thing I get really homesick for. Denmark has Mars, Twix and all that gubbins but no Cadburys or Galaxy. I bought a Flake one for myself when I was in the UK but couldn't fit it in my suitcase, I am hoping that it has not been eaten by my family and will be brought over for the wedding ? I would do anything for a bit of Cadburys at the moment!

• Knees
    VIP August 2012
    Knees ·
    • Hide content

Enjayee - I would like to buy you a bar of your favourite chocolate and send it to you as a present. I had the same when I was living in France so I know exactly how you feel. Plenty of Milka and the like, but none of my favourites. Let me know what you want and I will arrange to send it to you.

• AmnesiaCustard
    Beginner June 2011
    AmnesiaCustard ·
    • Hide content

Think I'll go to Thorntons for mine H's

• ~Peanut~
    Beginner December 2012
    ~Peanut~ ·
    • Hide content

I saw this in Tesco earlier. I want.

• Tizzie
    Beginner June 2012
    Tizzie ·
    • Hide content

Any of the £1 ones from Asda!! I've had a couple already. I prefer the mini egg ones but H bought me a creme egg one which was nice!!

• Loopz
    Beginner March 2013
    Loopz ·
    • Hide content

Yes please!

• Saisi
    Beginner June 2011
    Saisi ·
    • Hide content

Oh god I want that Ferrerrerrero one in my mouth NOW. H doesn't like them, so I know he wouldn't steal any.

Knees, what a kind thought ?

• Kjay
    Beginner August 2013
    Kjay ·
    • Hide content

I saw this in M&S- so cute! There was also a Percy Pig one Smiley laugh

• Mellow_Yellow
    Beginner May 2012
    Mellow_Yellow ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I need this in my life!!!

• Mellow_Yellow
    Beginner May 2012
    Mellow_Yellow ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I got one of these for Christmas, it's full of loads of little lindor....it is fab!!

• PinkLady3
    Beginner September 2014
    PinkLady3 ·
    • Hide content

I stupidly gave up chocolate for lent so would so will be happy with any Easter egg!!

• *Mini*
    Beginner January 2012
    *Mini* ·
    • Hide content

I am always after a creme egg one. I have dreams that the big egg in the middle will be a genuine creme egg too nomnomnom

• ~Peanut~
    Beginner December 2012
    ~Peanut~ ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

For years I've been meaning to make this: https://www.pimpthatsnack.com/project/302/3

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

You've had me on the look out for the best egg Vikster... I'm loving this (bit out of my price range for easter though!), it's as long and heavy as my child!

https://www.bettys.co.uk/product/Imperial-Easter-Eggs,19562,238.aspx

Realistically, the fudge version of the Thorntons one you posted looks good, but i'd rather have 10x£1 ones - I love love easter egg chocolate!

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

You've had me on the look out for the best egg Vikster... I'm loving this (bit out of my price range for easter though!), it's as long and heavy as my child!

https://www.bettys.co.uk/product/Imperial-Easter-Eggs,19562,238.aspx

Realistically, the fudge version of the Thorntons one you posted looks good, but i'd rather have 10x£1 ones - I love love easter egg chocolate!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics