Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

D
Beginner

Easter Sunday wedding???? Help!

dimplebride, 12 August, 2010 at 21:28 Posted on Planning 0 3

I'm after some advice really - finally started venue hunting and went to visit Cooling Castle today which we absolutely fell in love with. They didn't have very many dates available for 2012 but one of the ones they did have was Easter Sunday. We provisionally booked it in but now im having date wobbles cos im concerned people will not wanna come for family/religious reasons etc etc. Am I worrying unneccessarily?? xx

3 replies

Latest activity by Nolan2B, 12 August, 2010 at 22:42
  • debmci
    debmci ·
    • Hide content

I suppose it depends on your family/friends and whether or not they are religious or not! If You should maybe talk to your folks about it and see. It is a bank holiday weekend tho, so that might win it for people also!

• LollyB
    Beginner September 2010
    LollyB ·
    • Hide content

I don't think it will really cause a problem unless your families are very religous. As Deb has said, the fact its a bank holiday will prob sell it to people!

Sounds like a perfect way to spend Easter Sunday to me, surrounded by friends and family!

Dont Stress

• D
    Beginner
    dimplebride ·
    • Hide content

Thanks girls....neither of our families are religious and I cant think of any of our guests that are particularly religious either....just me questionning whether I should bite the bullet and pay the extra money to have a Saturday instead to be on the safe side!

• Nolan2B
    Beginner April 2011
    Nolan2B ·
    • Hide content

I'm getting married Easter Sunday 2011!! I really like the idea & everyone supplier wise has said "oh what a lovely day to get married" when we've told them! Nobody has charged us any extra as yet either & the venue was cheaper for being a Sunday too! So funny enough I think it's a great idea, just send save your dates out well in advance in case anyone's planning on going away x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics