Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

F
Beginner June 2017

Ebay bridesmaids dresses - recommendations

FutureMrsCC, 7 of September of 2016 at 09:30 Posted on Planning 0 6

Hi,

I'm looking at buying 4 bridesmaids dresses from ebay to keep costs down. Can anyone recommend a good seller please?

Thanks Smiley smile

6 replies

Latest activity by rach_217, 9 of September of 2016 at 15:31
  • T
    Beginner May 2016
    Tidal Wave ·
    • Hide content

Didn't go through ebay, but try out Ever Pretty from Amazon. They change in price slightly depending on the size, but I got 3 dresses for £90, and they are prime eligible so no waiting to see if they're good or not.

• F
    Beginner June 2017
    FutureMrsCC ·
    • Hide content

Just had a look at ever pretty, looks amazing. Thank you! Good reviews too about the quality of the dresses. let me know what yours are like!

• T
    Beginner May 2016
    Tidal Wave ·
    • Hide content

They were all very happy with them, one needed a bigger size as she blessed or unblessed, in the boob department, another needed hers taken in round the boob area, and the straps shortened. That was the only issue. One also got a curry stain from a post wedding curry trip (no idea) and after some vanish it came out too without any staining.

I have to say I thought, for that price they can't be great but the bridesmaids had no idea how cheap they were, and all 3 were comfortable in them all day as well.

• F
    Beginner June 2017
    FutureMrsTz ·
    • Hide content

Theres a group on facebook called 'china dresses and china wedding supplies' which is literally just reviews of ebay sellers (mostly based in China) who sell wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses. I found it really useful because there are loads of pictures on there and it gives you an idea of who to avoid too!

I've bought mine from a seller called sweetheart2115 and they look really good. They were £24 each plus postage.

• MadamRed
    Beginner April 2017
    MadamRed ·
    • Hide content

Not Ebay, but I got my four infinity dresses from dresslongbridal on Etsy. They are gorgeous, great quality, and cost about £50 each including shipping.

• E
    Beginner August 2017
    ExpensiveGoldCakes668 ·
    • Hide content

Not Ebay, but I have heard good things about d-daydress.com. My friend bought her wedding dress from there and it looked beautiful and was made of good quality material. Definitely good value for the price. They also have a huge selection of bridesmaid dresses, so you should probably look into it! Smiley smile I'm not sure, but they might be selling on Ebay too.

• rach_217
    Beginner June 2016
    rach_217 ·
    • Hide content

Another shout for DressLongBridal on Etsy (not eBay) the dresses and service was amazing xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics