Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner August 2016

EBAY Satin Peacock Kimono Dressing Gown

Moonbeam88, 5 of January of 2016 at 17:08 Posted on Planning 0 9

I'm wanting to order some of these robes for me and my bridesmaids to wear on the morning of the wedding:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Sexy-Lady-Stain-Satin-Peacock-Kimono-Dressing-Gown-Bath-Robe-Babydoll-Nightdress-/301687841698?var=&hash=item463dff23a2:m:mjbxGcM1HsWjdHqRgg32VFA

They are ridiculously cheap but hoping when pressed well and we're all together that they'll look quite effective.

Just wondered if anyone else had ordered them as i'm unsure on the sizing?? I know chinese sizes come up smaller than the UK - I'm a 10-12 and was thinking i'd get a L? and possibly a M for my 8-10 BMs, XL for my 14 BM, XXL for my 16 BM and hope the 3XL fits my sister who is a size 22/24??? Do you think this sounds right?

xxx

9 replies

Latest activity by IceBlue, 27 of January of 2016 at 17:22
  • YellowDiamond
    Beginner July 2016
    YellowDiamond ·
    • Hide content

Ooh those are lovely and just what I'm looking for myself! They do give a size chart on their description so I've just measured myself and I don't think I'll fit any of them! I'm a 14-16 with my boobs being a 34F - based on their bust measurements none will fit me, but maybe it's worth considering that I'll just be able tos we my pyjama top!!

Sorry that's absolutely no help what so ever but I'd also appreciate hearing peoples experiences! Thanks for posting x

• MadamRed
    Beginner April 2017
    MadamRed ·
    • Hide content

According to the size chart on the listing, the 3XL fits a 41" bust. Looking at the size guides on a couple of UK clothing websites, the bust measurements for a UK 22 seem to be a few inches bigger than that. You're probably best off checking with your sister what her measurements are.

• Hydeschnucke
    Beginner May 2018
    Hydeschnucke ·
    • Hide content

I shopped from China in the past and size L turned out to be a rather tight fit for me (UK size 10). I suggest you cross check your measurements with the size chart and leave some wiggling room. For example, I'd rather order an XL than an L.

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

Why not just order one of the larger ones and see how it comes in size wise, but depending on how soon your wedding is leave 4 to 6 weeks for postage

• M
    Beginner August 2016
    Moonbeam88 ·
    • Hide content

I've just bought a pink one in a Large. If it fits me I know i can order a white one for me in that size and give the pink to my 10-12 BM and if it comes up small I can give it to my 8-10 BM. One of my 8-10 BM is very tiny (deffo an 8) so hoping it should fit her at the very least! I'll let you know what it's like when it arrives! Hope it's good as it's such a bargain and with 6 BMs bargains are what i'm after!

xxx

• M
    Beginner August 2016
    Moonbeam88 ·
    • Hide content

Just in case anyone was wondering it arrived and i'm happy with it! Not amazing quality but fantastic for the price and I think after a good press and when all together they will look fine. I went for he large for me and it's about right (i'm a big 10 small 12) xxx

• 3d jewellery
    3d jewellery ·
    • Hide content

That's good, but shows how careful you need to be on sizing.

• laurafish
    Beginner July 2016
    laurafish ·
    • Hide content

Thank you for the update! I was looking for these and it's really useful to get more of an idea on sizing Smiley smile

• M
    Beginner August 2016
    Moonbeam88 ·
    • Hide content

No problem Smiley smile I got myself the white one, 3x BM pale blue, 3x BM pale pink and my mum the pale green. I think they will all look lovely together on the photographs Smiley smile Nice little keepsake too x

• I
    Beginner December 2016
    IceBlue ·
    • Hide content

Oooo good spot! Think I might buy these for me, my bridesmaid and my mum.

Would it look odd to have three different colours?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics