Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Ebony rose bridesmaid dresses

28 of April of 2016 at 11:22 Posted on Planning 0 5

Has anyone had ebony rose bridesmaid dresses? Looked at some in a shop window and loved them but dont want to get my hopes up incase they are way out of budget. Anyone have any idea of price range? Or ideally anyone had the style monroe as thats the one ive seen.. fancy either a lavendar/gray or a cornflower blue

5 replies

Latest activity by SunnyPinkConfetti310, 29 of April of 2016 at 18:03
  • S
    Beginner December 2015
    SunnyPinkConfetti310 ·
    • Hide content

We had them - Destin in Amethyst. They were £183 for the adults and £155 for the juniors, at a stockist local to one of my BMs. However, my local store was selling the adult version for £220, so if you find they are in your budget, shop around before ordering.

• B
    Beginner May 2016
    Boro_Bex ·
    • Hide content

My bridesmaids have Ebony Rose dresses and I am also having one for a wedding where I'm a bridesmaid. Both were £199, although the tag said £229 in the shop I bought mine from. I'd seen the same dress elsewhere for £199 so they matched the price.

• F
    Beginner June 2016
    FaceToTheSun ·
    • Hide content

My bridesmaids are wearing the Ebony Rose 'Alexa' dress in Desert Blue (which is the closest to cornflower I think there is!). They were £200 each if I remember right, which is slightly more than I had planned on spending but they really are beautiful dresses.

• Stephisaur
    Beginner April 2017
    Stephisaur ·
    • Hide content

My BMs tried on the Ebony Rose dresses but didn't like the cut of them. They said they were kind of uncomfortable Smiley sad

So, because I love my girls so much, they're having Kelsey Rose dresses in a totally different colour Smiley winking

Both Ebony Rose and Kelsey Rose were around the £200 mark

xx

• R
    Beginner May 2018
    rusticbride90 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks guys. Went to the store anyway and they were way over budget.. £235 each, which is far too much considering I have 5 bridesmaids so going to look at other designers instead. Saying that the store does seem pretty expensive as they had alfred Angelo dresses for £40 more per dress than where I bought my dress for, so might look around at other places.

• S
    Beginner December 2015
    SunnyPinkConfetti310 ·
    • Hide content

Where abouts are you? I ordered from Gillian Roberts Bridal in Eltham. The junior dress arrived really close to the wedding (cos we added the little BMs last minute) and my friend was away so they shipped it - cost £8 for next day delivery. So shop around shops not in your area.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics