Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Snyffa
Beginner October 2013

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep Dress shopping today......

Snyffa, 24 April, 2013 at 08:11 Posted on Planning 0 5

...So i'm not a girly girl, Infact these days i'm a frumpy mummy who used to be quite bohemian/rocker punk chick! haha So dresses are not my forte.....Today however I'm going to go try a whole heap of fruffy bridal gowns on and I have to say the inner girl is clawing her way out of me and im super excited.

I'm not even buying a dress off the rack because i'm such a budget conscious spoil sport, i'm having something made, But I need to see what dress style i want and what can hide this ridiculously ginormous baby-feeding bosoms.

I also have to go bra shopping for these silly things, and all of this, with my sister in the city (we live in a small town so going to the city is a big day)

So all in all its a massively girly day for me, and to celebrate the occasion ive put makeup and perfume on haha!

If we can get some piccies of my in the most princessesy dress we can find, ill do a flash haha!

5 replies

Latest activity by Snyffa, 25 April, 2013 at 19:39
  • G
    Beginner April 2014
    Gumibear85 ·
    • Hide content

Oooo exciting! Have a great time and enjoy your day!! xx

• I
    Beginner October 2013
    Irisbride ·
    • Hide content

Have a great time!

• Skeptical78
    Beginner September 2013
    Skeptical78 ·
    • Hide content

Have fun and drink as MUCH free champagne as you can get your mitts on.

• Snyffa
    Beginner October 2013
    Snyffa ·
    • Hide content

Honestly I havent got to be at my sisters house until 930 but im already all ready, babies bag is packed and im just itching to go haha! this is most unusual

x

• Snyffa
    Beginner October 2013
    Snyffa ·
    • Hide content

Booo! Excitement misplaced, it was a bit expected tho.....traditional white wedding gowns, are just NOT ME!!! but we did establish or should I say confirm my suspisions that its A line and strapless with straight or shallow sweetheart neckline, that i need.

So now to design my own eeep!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics