Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

B

Eeeeeeek! :-D

15 of August of 2013 at 10:33 Posted on Planning 0 10

I've just booked my first dress shopping appointment for next week!!! I'm so excited I had to tell someone or I'd explode! Apologies for the self indulgent post! Lol.

:-D

10 replies

Latest activity by *Pugsley*, 15 of August of 2013 at 13:36
  • *J9*
    VIP March 2014
    *J9* ·
    • Hide content

Haha I felt the same at my first appointment. I had so much fun looking at all the gorgeous dresses but trying them on can be hard work - who needs the gym? Lol.

Enjoy it and make sure you try at least one of each style. ?

• *Mrs M to be*
    Beginner August 2014
    *Mrs M to be* ·
    • Hide content

Exciting! I've got my first appointment booked for a couple of weeks time aswell :o) Who/ how many are you going with? I'm just taking my Mum for this first trip. I'm kind of imagining I'll do a few trips before I settle on a dress so was going to take bridesmaids along to one of the other ones. I was just looking at this first visit as a chance to try on different styles and get an idea of what suits me... Never tried a wedding dress on before! Haha.

Did your bridal shop give you any advice? Like to take a pair of heels or wear any particular underwear or anything? Mine didn't but Im not really sure what to expect from the whole visit! Mega excited but a bit nervous aswell :o$

• Gemini_Bride
    Beginner September 2014
    Gemini_Bride ·
    • Hide content

It is SO exciting -I went to 3 shops (2 with mum and one with mum and 2 BMs) and each experience was wonderful. To be honest I wanted to drag out the dress shopping for a couple of months - but as luck would have it I tried on my first dress in the 3rd shop and BAM that was it, tears from all, glowing from me, the lot.

It was weird the overriding feeling for me was how surreal it all was - finally trying on dresses, I felt nervous the morning of the appointments. Rediculous being so as all the consultants want to do is help you find your dream dress

Enjoy every moment

• *Mrs M to be*
    Beginner August 2014
    *Mrs M to be* ·
    • Hide content

Let us know how yours goes too! I'm sure it'll be really fun! :o)

• M
    Beginner June 2014
    Meganjp86 ·
    • Hide content

How exciting! I made myself ill because I got so excited and I had to leave the shop because I thought I was going to be sick! Luckily I managed to calm down the next time and ordered it two weeks ago! I thought the whole "you will just know when you put it on" was a load of rubbish but when I put on my dress I cried!! I tried on loads of different styles and have ended up with a style that I thought I would but its good to try everything! I just need to find shoes now and decide on a veil! Xxx

• cass_b
    Beginner April 2014
    cass_b ·
    • Hide content

Enjoy it, it really is so much fun. Who are you taking with you? I had my Mum, sister and friend and it was such a lovely combination, we all had a giggle. I found my dress in one day, can't believe that part is over now. Make the most of it Smiley smile

• *Pugsley*
    Beginner March 2014
    *Pugsley* ·
    • Hide content

Send us a sneaky flash after if you can!! ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics