Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner July 2014

Eloise's secret closet

Sammyj74, 12 of February of 2014 at 14:02 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi All,

I have found a lovely bridesmaid dress with Eloise's secret closet but just wondered if anyonw has used them before and what the quality is like? Does anyone have a any photos of real bridesmaids wearing them?

Thank you in advance

Sam xx

3 replies

Latest activity by Pipsqueky25, 2 of April of 2015 at 22:20
  • D
    Beginner July 2014
    daps ·
    • Hide content

Hi Sam,

I'm a long time lurker on this site but I've felt compelled to reply to your post.

I ordered my bridesmaid dresses from Eloise's Secret Closet a few weeks ago and I cannot fault them. They arrived in two days and were as per the description on the listing on ebay. My bridesmaids tried the dresses on along with two from BHS and one from Debenhams and the quality was just as good if not better than the dresses from the High Street (the Debenhams dress was seethrough!) They are fully lined and the sizes on the listing are accurate, none of them need to be altered, save for the length on one of them.

You could tell from my bridesmaids' faces that they loved them from the minute they put them on.

This is the dress that my bridesmaids will be wearing.

I hope this helps!

• S
    Beginner July 2014
    Sammyj74 ·
    • Hide content

Ahhh, that is fab, thank you so much for getting back to me! The dresses look lovely, think I will go ahead with them :-)

xx

• B
    Beginner August 2015
    Beth_D ·
    • Hide content

Hi Sam,

Just wondering if you decided to go ahead with the Eloise Closet dresses? I've just discovered the website and wondered if they were any good,

Thanks,

Beth

• P
    Beginner July 2015
    Pipsqueky25 ·
    • Hide content

I have to agree, I ordered three different styles and sizes from the website, and emailed them before hand to ask if they had a shop as I noticed their address was southampton. They were very fast in their response and very helpful throughout the whole process. The dresses arrived swiftly, were good quality and as described, refunds were also quick to be processed. Unfortunately they don't have a shop and the colour was not quite right for what I was after, however, if the new dresses I have ordered turn out to be wrong I would not hesitate to re order from this site.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics