Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Michelle
VIP July 2024 Cheshire

Elopement

Michelle, 21 of May of 2021 at 16:26 Posted on Just Married 0 10
Hi i need help me and my partner want to get married in 2023 but just want us an our 3 children has anyobe done this x

10 replies

Latest activity by Michelle, 23 of May of 2021 at 10:28
  • L
    Beginner October 2021 West Midlands
    L M ·
    • Hide content
    Hi. Where do you plan to elope? I’m doing it just us two. In Cyprus. So a holiday with a wedding thrown in!! Perfect for a family!! It’s cost effective too. You can spend as little or as much as you want!!! My 3rd time and by far the cheapest!!!!
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi hope you have a lovely day it will be amazing i should have put i want to do it in wales or cornwall dont do flying but thankyou for your idea about abroad its so hard trying to find somewhere x
  • L
    Beginner October 2021 West Midlands
    L M ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Hi Michelle.

Cornwall would be fab. There is a place called boho Cornwall. They do elopement. Or a wedding planning business called petit weddings who have access to weddings everywhere in uk. When we were looking we looked at lots of places in uk all beautiful.
    Hope that helps a little. L
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanyou will have a look hope you had or have an amazing day x
  • Mrsa2021
    Dedicated June 2021 Cornwall
    Mrsa2021 ·
    • Hide content
    Lots of beautiful places in Cornwall to elope. We are getting married in Cornwall in two weeks but with immediate family so more than an elopement but still so much easier and been a lot less stressful x
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thankyou its just so hard when there is only 5 people. I hope you and your future husband have a lovely day all the best for the future. If you have any information on the place you get married at after your wedding could you please let me know if your still on hitched have a lovely day x
  • K
    Dedicated April 2022 Dumfries Galloway & Ayrshire
    Kirsty ·
    • Hide content
    We are eloping to Gretna green. Only taking a very small number of people with us and I can’t wait! Certainly takes a lot of the stress of planning a big wedding away. I hope you find your dream elopement location x
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thankyou i suggested there to my partner but he is from that area so wanted a change. I hope you have a lovely day all the best for the future x
  • Mrsa2021
    Dedicated June 2021 Cornwall
    Mrsa2021 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thank you Smiley smile. We are getting married at The Headland Hotel in Newquay x
  • Michelle
    VIP July 2024 Cheshire
    Michelle ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thats crazy my friends got marrued there before covid it was amazing they were amazing have a lovely day x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics