Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner June 2021

Elopement - Abroad

LuxuriousPinkCakes32331, 21 of August of 2020 at 11:27 Posted on Honeymoons & Getting Married Abroad 1 4

Hey!

So me and my fiancé have what we thought was our dream wedding booked but after much deliberation we have decided we got it wrong and realised the day was about everyone else but us and making other people happy!

we have decided to elope somewhere - unsure where but we want something amazing and out of this world. can anyone help? we have no idea where to start and we want it to be just the two of us

Thank You!

Emily & Dan xoxo

4 replies

Latest activity by Laura, 21 of March of 2021 at 19:17
  • Alicia&Jon
    Beginner July 2021 West Midlands
    Alicia&Jon ·
    • Hide content

Hey Emily & Dan

I work at Coop Travel if you need any help please feel free to email me ******.*******@**********.****

Keep Safe!

Alicia

• K
    Curious July 2022 Derbyshire
    Kristy ·
    • Hide content

Hi Emily,

Definitely speak to Alicia above to get some ideas. I know what you mean, me and my fiance booked our wedding abroad (was cancelled in the end due to COVID) with only a couple of people we wanted there ... unfortunately other people started showing their disappointment so we planned a party for in England, but deep down it wasn't what we wanted to do, we have 2 children and don't want a huge wedding - or cost. We are deliberating what to do now as well.

I hope you find somewhere perfect and have a wonderful wedding!

Kristy

• P
    Beginner September 2020
    Pamela555 ·
    • Hide content
    Hi Emily, not sure if you have found anywhere yet but have you thought about Santorini? We got married at Canaves in Oia and it was amazing. The views through the whole of the west coast of the island are breathtaking (I would recommend staying in Thira and wedding in Oia). We had a small ceremony of just 12 so the size of the venue was perfect for us. A lot of the hotels/venues there are small and intimate so perfect for an elopement. x
  • L
    Beginner July 2023 Kent
    Laura ·
    • Hide content

Hi Emily.

We have our elopement is booked for the french alps. All booked through planners living in france. its booked for winter 2023. If you have any questions please shout. Good luck with you planning x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics