Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner November 2015

Elopement package

Sez4345, 3 of October of 2015 at 20:57 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi,

We are wanting to elope, just the 2 of us and our 18 month old baby boy.

I have struggled to find a selection of venues that offer a package. All I can find is Gretna Green or Cornwall venues.

If you know of any alternate packages I would really appreciate a heads up. Ideally South-East or East of England.

Thanks in advance.

4 replies

Latest activity by LuxuriousYellowFlowers66730, 3 of March of 2019 at 14:50
  • Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

We are eloping but abroad so that doesn't help you. Does it have to be a package? Can you not chose somewhere you like and just arrange it?

I just booked a holiday to Lapland and contacted a venue I wanted and arranged the wedding with them. I didn't book a wedding package or use a planner.

• A
    Beginner March 2015
    Ash953 ·
    • Hide content

Maybe I'm being naive, but surely you'd just call up the registry office/venue or celebrant and see what's available? You'll need to source a witness or two as well, iirc. Afterwards, go out for lunch?

Isle of Wight Elopement

• Paula @ Ollievision
    Paula @ Ollievision ·
    • Hide content

It's easier than you think. Just book a wedding at any register office and then a hotel.

I photographed an elopement in York. You don't need to look for packages.

• BubbleBees
    Beginner August 2015
    BubbleBees ·
    • Hide content

If I had to choose again I'd do something like the 'On the Quiet' package detailed here. http://www.alexanderhotels.co.uk/langshott-manor-luxury-hotel-surrey/weddings/packages-and-prices.html

I've stayed in Langshott manor which is lovely.

They have a similar package at their other hotel in the SEast though I've not stayed there.

• L
    LuxuriousYellowFlowers66730 ·
    • Hide content

Hi we're thinking of a similar plan!! What about your wedding photography? Seen this elopement photo shoot the other day, looks lovely.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics