Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner May 2015

Endcliffe Hall Sheffield as a venue - opinions?

LuxuriousGoldCars124, 27 of March of 2014 at 14:14 Posted on Planning 0 1

We are considering having our wedding at Endcliffe Hall in Sheffield which is where the TA are based but it is a former stately home. As it's primary use is for the TA and their functions their isn't much online about it or reviews from any previous weddings. Does anyone know the venue and had a wedding or attended a wedding their?

I do like the sound of it as a possible venue as it gives us a lot of flexibility and we actually know the person who looks after the event bookings which is a big bonus!

Cx

1 replies

Latest activity by LuxuriousGoldCars124, 28 of March of 2014 at 12:07
  • P
    Beginner October 2013
    Pigletbride ·
    • Hide content

It looks beautiful, great find! We live quite close and didn't even know it was there.

My parents have stayed at No 15 B&B before which is on the same road - only 4 rooms but really nice set up for guests to stay.

Rx

• L
    Beginner May 2015
    LuxuriousGoldCars124 ·
    • Hide content

Well tbh we didn't realise it was there it was only because we have a friend who is based there and he looks after some of their event stuff that it even came on our radar!

Good to know about another accommodation option, thanks. I have looked at Halifax Hall as that is now a hotel as a good nearby accommodation option but I am guessing they will be a bit more expensive than some of my guests can afford.

Cx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics