Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

NicolaT88
Beginner October 2014

Engagement Photos

NicolaT88, 9 May, 2013 at 18:44 Posted on Planning 0 7

Hi Ladies,

Me and OH are really keen to get some nice photos of us and thought it would be the perfect time to get our engagement photos done.

Can anyone recommend a company in Berkshire that would be good to use for this?

Have any of you had them done and got any tips or recommendations?

Thanks

N x

7 replies

Latest activity by Nick Griffiths, 10 May, 2013 at 16:58
  • L
    Beginner December 2012
    LEN11212 ·
    • Hide content

Have you booked your wedding photographer? You will probably get a better deal if you use your wedding photographer. In fact an increasing number offer an engagement shoot as part of the wedding package now.

• DaffodilWaves
    DaffodilWaves ·
    • Hide content

Hi Nicola

This might be something your Photographer can offer you or if you haven't booked one yet, you could get it included and it's also a chance to get to know them a bit better too.

• Rhys Parker
    Rhys Parker ·
    • Hide content

As has already been said, this would be the perfect opportunity to test out a wedding photographer...

• Peter
    Peter ·
    • Hide content

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What the others have said......

This is a great time of year as the blossom is fantastic and makes a great backdrop....

Peter

• Purple*Sparkles
    Beginner June 2013
    Purple*Sparkles ·
    • Hide content

Hi,

Mine were included in the package with my TOG. We had then done a couple of weeks ago and we are so happy with them, we have definately chose the right TOG for us!!!!

He told us how to stand, hold our heads, where to look etc and I now take a much better photo because of his tips. I was worried about the photos but now feel relaxed about them......

Definately have a pre-wedding shoot. It's well worth it.

Here is the link to mine on my TOGS blog http://www.simonbuckphotography.com/blog/2013/05/09/jenna-eds-pre-wedding-session-at-somerleyton-hall-gardens/

J x

• Skeptical78
    Beginner September 2013
    Skeptical78 ·
    • Hide content

D'you know, I never understood the point of engagement photos (and no-one I know has ever had any) but now part of me wishes we'd had something done. We don't have ANY nice photos of us together (or any photos full stop), and I can imagine it would be a good rehearsal for having snaps done on the day, especially if you're a bit camera shy.

If you can get it in the budget, do it I say!

• Peter
    Peter ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Really nice pix.....

Peter

• Nick Griffiths
    Nick Griffiths ·
    • Hide content

Hi Nicola,

I'd highly recommend an engagement session as not only do you get some amazing photos of you and your future hubby! But also you get a trail run in front of a professional photographer, you'll see what poses you like the look of and what works and doesn't work.

Although I'm based ion Bromley I travel all over the UK and would love to shoot your engagement session and your wedding? Take a look at my site and if you're interestded give me a call and we can arrange a meeting.

If you need any further help just drop me a message!

Thanks

Nick

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics