Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

D
Beginner August 2020

Engagement ring size dilemma!

Dawnie83, 25 of January of 2018 at 19:40 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0

Hi all, I'm new here today!

My partner proposed to me on Christmas morning. Total shock! (In a good way)

Anyway, my ring seemed to fit but I sent it back for a replacement due to a scratch on the original. When my replacement came back the ring looked fine but when I began wearing it, It felt really loose and I was worried it may fall off at some point as my hands are often cold.

I went back, tried a smaller size off the size rings they have (they didn't stock the size I needed to try of my actual ring) It seemed fine so I sent my ring back and waited a long 17 days for my new one. It finally came on Tuesday and now I'm gutted because I've been wearing it for 24 hours and it has left a mark around my finger and feels tight and I really hurt my knuckle trying to get it on and off....

...Dilemma! What do I do now? Someone must have been through this too? I'm so embarrassed to go back to the shop again!! HELP!

• E
    ExpensiveGoldDecor45954 ·
    • Hide content

Have you tried the same with other fingers? It OK to wear it in any of the fingers.Just try if it is perfect for other fingers.And if you are comfortable wearing it in spite of marks on you fingers, that would be okay after a few days.It will become loose within few days.So if you are fine wearing it , just bear it for a week , it will be fine.

Edda pugal

web: write my essay online

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics