Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Pookie8911
Beginner April 2017

Engagement shoot location ideas (North West)

Pookie8911, 5 of July of 2016 at 20:26 Posted on Planning 0 2

Hi!

We've booked our photographer for the big day, who will also be doing an engagement shoot about 6 weeks before the wedding (probably at our venue)..

In the meantime, we've won an engagement shoot with another photographer. Just can't decide where to have it done! Has anyone got any ideas or suggestions of good places in the North West (within a 30 mile radius of Norwich). Some suggestions have been:

Dunham Massey, Rivington Barn, Delamere forest, Brockholes, Tatton Park. We don't fancy Albert Dock or Castlefields as I don't think OH will relax with other people around. Any suggestions would be very welcome!

2 replies

Latest activity by Pookie8911, 9 of July of 2016 at 21:31
  • M
    Beginner September 2016
    MulticolouredBride ·
    • Hide content

Ive seen some absolutely gorgeous shoots done in Castlefield..

We originally booked a Castlefield venue because we loved to location for pictures so much.. ended up changing to closer to home though but im gutted I wont get any pictures there x

• B
    Beginner March 2016
    BuryBride ·
    • Hide content

Any would be lovely. Just remember it's just a backdrop the focus will be on you so if you want countryside as your backdrop most of the ones you list would be lovely. I would go for somewhere local and convenient to get to then you will be relaxed and fresh when you arrive. Nothing worse than travelling, getting stuck in traffic, hot and bothered and creased then have to look your best. Enjoy.

• Pookie8911
    Beginner April 2017
    Pookie8911 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks guys! We've ended up choosing Astley Park at the suggestion of a friend who's getting married there! Cant wait!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics