Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

W
Beginner February 2014

Entrance music - is this cringe?

Wifeytobe88, 31 of July of 2013 at 17:42 Posted on Planning 0 7

I haven't really thought much about my entrance music (having a civil ceremony at the venue). Me and h2b want to use music to really personalise our wedding, so pre-ceremony he's having movie scores, and for our post-ceremony song as we walk back down the aisle, we're having Band of Horses General Specific.

Would it be cringey if I had an instrumental version of Bittersweet Symphony as my entrance song?

7 replies

Latest activity by Wifeytobe88, 31 of July of 2013 at 21:01
  • H
    Beginner August 2014
    HundredMonkeys ·
    • Hide content

Nope not at all! We are getting married in a church and I wish the priest would let me have this song too (perhaps as we exit the church, the lyrics mean a lot to us) and I was hoping to walk down the aisle to Oasis - Whatever. But I think we will have to stick with hymns, which is fine too...but one can dream ?

• *Munchkin*
    Beginner October 2013
    *Munchkin* ·
    • Hide content

Not at all! It's a gorgeous piece of music. We considered it too.

• Laura DeBourde
    Laura DeBourde ·
    • Hide content

Absolutely no way would it be cringey! I may be a bit biased because it's my favourite song of all time... And I would probably consider having it as my entrance song as well ?

• K
    Dedicated August 2014
    kay22mms ·
    • Hide content

I'm going to walk down to Eminem Lose Yourself, the instrumental version. I know it sounds strange but my footie team come out to it every home game!

• Dreamysmiles
    Beginner October 2013
    Dreamysmiles ·
    • Hide content

OMG not at all! I'm using that as my entrance song too! I love the music. I'm struggling to find an instrumental though so I don't need to run down the aisle before lyrics start lol

• Missmadgiggles
    Beginner August 2013
    Missmadgiggles ·
    • Hide content

No not at all... its a lovely piece of music.

If you want cheesey you would be hard pressed to beat our reception entrance music... its the Rocky theme tune ;-). Makes me laugh even now to think about it.

• *J9*
    VIP March 2014
    *J9* ·
    • Hide content

Great choice of song!

• W
    Beginner February 2014
    Wifeytobe88 ·
    • Hide content

Aw thanks everyone! My friends and family will be like, wtf! Haha. It's better than my original choice though - Isn't She Lovely, non-instrumental version ?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics