Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

E
Dedicated October 2022 East London

Epi pens - where to hide?

Ebony, 9 of October of 2022 at 18:06 Posted on Wedding Attire 0 3
Hi all, I'm getting married next Saturday and ive realised ice nowhere to put my epi pens.
My dress is fitted with no pockets and my bag is small and pretty and can only fit my make up.
I don't want my MoH to follow me around the whole day but ice no idea where to put them, any suggestions? I'm thinking dow kind of ankle strap or maybe sewing two little pockets at the bottom of the dress. Thanks in advance.

3 replies

Latest activity by FL., 10 of October of 2022 at 16:06
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    The pocket would be a good idea but be careful it doesn't change the fall and look of the dress. Could your MOH have them for ceremony and then afterwards could you have a small bag you could carry them in? Maybe one that you can tiebto your wrist?
  • H
    Expert November 2022 Lincolnshire
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content

Could your husband keep them in his suit jacket after the ceremony? Assuming you will be near him for most of the rest of the day.

• FL.
    Savvy October 2023 Puy-de-Dôme
    FL. ·
    • Hide content

Is this something that you could perhaps split between a few trusted people that would be close to you at all times? Also having one at the venue( behind the bar, with the DJ) so there is always one close by? Otherwise, the pocket idea in your dress is a great idea and you will probably feel at ease having it on your person. Hope you find a solution and have a lovely wedding day x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics