Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Beginner June 2015

ER white gold and scratched

clevercroc, 4 May, 2015 at 21:31

Posted on Planning 32

hi all, last week my boyfriend proposed to me me with the ring we chose together. It's a blue topaz with diamonds in a 9ct white gold band. I've only worn it a week and today I noticed the underside of the band had lots of fine scratches on it. Is this normal? I'm really anxious about the ring now...

Hi all, last week my boyfriend proposed to me me with the ring we chose together. It's a blue topaz with diamonds in a 9ct white gold band. I've only worn it a week and today I noticed the underside of the band had lots of fine scratches on it. Is this normal? I'm really anxious about the ring now and if it looks like this after a week what will it look like in ten years?! I've been super careful with it too as it's new on and I'm very aware of its presence. Any advice or tips greatly appreciated!!

32 replies

  • Mohsin
    Monmouthshire
    Mohsin ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Link Alternatif Resmi Akses link alternatif resmi bebas navigasi login slot aman di INDOXL. Keamanan data terjamin dan proses login sangat mudah tanpa perlu aplikasi tambahan. indoxl

    • Reply

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

×

General groups

Hitched article topics