Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

rach_217
Beginner June 2016

Etsy - Bridesmaid Dresses

rach_217, 27 of September of 2015 at 20:45 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi All,

I am new to the forum, getting married in June next year.

I have read previous posts on this but wondered if anyone had any recent feedback on any suppliers on Etsy for the Multi-way dresses? I have ordered a fabric sample from Dresslongbridal as I heard goof things about their dresses, and for £90 for both including shipping you can't complain but I want my Bridesmaids to be happy & look fab!

If anyone has any advice or feedback I would really appreciate it.

Thanks,

Rachel

3 replies

Latest activity by rach_217, 30 of September of 2015 at 16:20
  • Mrslh2b
    Beginner August 2016
    Mrslh2b ·
    • Hide content

Hi Rachel

I ordered mine from thedaintyyard on Etsy around July / August this year (photo below). I was really impressed with the dresses, the quality is good, not see through at all, but the boob tubes that came with the dresses are fairly small (not ideal for someone with a big bust) and they are quite long but if you know someone who can take up dresses for any shorter BMs I’m sure it wouldn’t be too difficult - my BMs are all quite tall and are all wearing flat shoes in the pic below and they’re the perfect length. The dresses came in about 2 – 3 weeks and I was lucky and didn’t get hit with a huge customs bill (something to watch out for!). You’ve done the right thing by ordering a sample of the material though – the colour of the dresses looked very different on the website – but I expected this as I had ordered a swatch so knew what colour the dresses would be.

Hope this helps!

• rach_217
    Beginner June 2016
    rach_217 ·
    • Hide content

Thank you so much that's a great help, I did look at the Daintyard so may order a sample from them as well dependent on how my one from Dresslongbridal turns out.

These look lovely, one of my concerns was actually the length as my bridesmaids are both on the taller side, so good to know these ones were OK and no customs charge also good to hear!

Thanks again for your help, I just don't want them to end up being a disaster and I've wasted my money!

• Mrslh2b
    Beginner August 2016
    Mrslh2b ·
    • Hide content

No problem at all - if you are worried I can find out how tall my BM's are? Not sure off the top of my head haha! x

• rach_217
    Beginner June 2016
    rach_217 ·
    • Hide content

Ahh thank you but don't worry, the website has the measurements so I'll double check before I order, and they'll be in flats (I'm on the shorter side, so don't want them towering over me! Hehe) so should be ok! Excited to get my sample - fingers crossed its all ok xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics