Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner July 2015

Evening doo

SunnyRedCars252, 2 of April of 2015 at 23:30 Posted on Planning 0 5

We are having 160 to the whole wedding. we are inviting about 60 to 80 people to the evening doo. How many do we cater for buffet wise? Do I inckude an rsvp card in an evening doo invite?

5 replies

Latest activity by Manda79, 4 of April of 2015 at 09:41
  • pammy67
    Beginner April 2015
    pammy67 ·
    • Hide content

So if I've got this right you're expects he 230ish for the evening? If so I'd cater for about 180 ish. Depends really what you're feeding the 160 beforehand.

i didn't include RSVP cards for evening guests but gave them a dedicated email address as well as our home address for them to send a card if they wanted. We got responses from about 80% and chased the others.

hth

• B
    Beginner August 2015
    Bets2015 ·
    • Hide content

We are just catering for everyone we are inviting. All heads coming will be allocated for (we're having a hog roast for our evening food). We designed and made our own invites so included an rsvp card in every invite. The evening food is pretty pricey for what it is at our venue so would like to know exactly who and who not to cater for - makes sense to send everybody an rsvp I think!

• AuntieBJ
    Beginner September 2014
    AuntieBJ ·
    • Hide content

I included an RSVP for our evening do. We needed to know exactly how many we were catering for and buy accordingly so we asked for RSVP's via the website. we still ended up chasing a few, but most people were really good x

• MrsB88
    Beginner August 2015
    MrsB88 ·
    • Hide content

Our venue suggests catering for all evening guests and 1/3 of day guests.

• S
    Beginner July 2015
    SunnyRedCars252 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the replies. Our day guest are having a five course dinner.

• M
    Beginner August 2015
    Manda79 ·
    • Hide content

We were tod to cater for 75% for evening do. (Total). Apparently they still usually have food left. That's for normal buffet, if we'd opted for BBQ we'd have had to cater for everyone.

personally I always eat before an evening function so wouldn't eat any-I think that applies to a lot so that's why we were told 75%.

I asked for RSVP numbers on ours but expect plenty of non answers so we'll make an educated guess!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics