Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

F
Beginner August 2024 Ceredigion

Evening guest issues

Fearghas, 20 of March of 2024 at 00:49 Posted on Feedback to Hitched 0 4
Is there a way of making some pages or areas of text on the website hidden for evening guests - ie the schedule/events page? I don’t want to cause confusion for guests but can’t find a way to do it

4 replies

Latest activity by Katie, 11 of April of 2024 at 19:47
  • S
    Beginner August 2024 Greater Manchester
    Samantha ·
    • Hide content

I was just thinking the same thing - I want to track their RSVPs using the website, but don't want them to see everything to avoid confusion with the ceremony arrangements...

• K
    Beginner June 2024 Hertfordshire
    Katie ·
    • Hide content

Did anyone come back to you about this? I'd like to know too.

• F
    Beginner August 2024 Ceredigion
    Fearghas ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    No one has got back to me unfortunately. We’ve ended up just hoping that evening guests won’t get confused reading the schedule page. And tried to make it clear it’s evening invite on the RSVP.
    Also had problems with lots of day guests missing the drop down box for food options on RSVP as it’s not obvious and it’s not compulsory.
  • K
    Beginner June 2024 Hertfordshire
    Katie ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    I’ve had all the same problems. It’s not a great design. I am also struggling to work out how to download all the menu choices/dietary requirements without going through each guest one by one and making a separate list. Surely there is a way? Do you know?
    With my evening guests I’ve just ended up asking them to rsvp to me by text (and not sent the evening invite out at all) as I’m worried that they’ll turn up for the full day and/or wonder why they are being told what a lovely day the day guest are going to be having 🙈

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics