Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

S
Beginner March 2022 Essex

Evening guests

ShelB, 16 of September of 2021 at 18:28 Posted on Etiquette and Advice 0 3
Just a thought, what do you reckon happens on the evening itself if someone turns up with a plus one (and they were supposed to be just by themselves). Do the venue clock guests in? I’m sure it won’t happen but I did wonder, as wouldn’t want to be charged after the wedding for uninvited guests!

3 replies

Latest activity by Marcie, 17 of September of 2021 at 13:06
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    Our venue has said we can have up to 400 in the space but the only thing we need to consider is catering if a buffet so for 150 guests we cater for 120 which should be enough. Maybe check your venue limit and terms. I honestly don't think anyone would come with a plus one if it was not on the I vote, that is just rude.
  • Marie
    Savvy October 2021 Nottinghamshire
    Marie ·
    • Hide content
    I’ve found when I’ve sent invitations to just one person they have assumed they can bring someone. This caused me no end of stress as the venue didn’t have enough space for everyone to bring plus ones and families. I’ve found it’s worked out in the end luckily as not everyone invited could attend.
  • Marcie
    Rockstar August 2021 Bristol
    Marcie ·
    • Hide content
    Our venue said to just pay for 75% of our evening guests , there was more than enough food

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics