Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Ajx
Dedicated April 2024 West Yorkshire

Evening invites

Ajx, 3 of August of 2023 at 08:07 Posted on Planning 0 4

We've done two sets of invites, one for the day guests and one for the night guests however both of them have a QR code on to our wedding website. They're due to be delivered tomorrow and I'm now panicking that I shouldn't have included the QR code to the website on the evening ones.

Should I redesign the evening ones and reorder them or does it not really matter? Our website has a fun little quiz and the blog etc that I would have liked the evening guests to read as well but it also has info about presents/dress code and I've seen that these shouldn't apply to evening guests?

Any advice is welcome x

4 replies

Latest activity by William, 4 of August of 2023 at 06:01
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    I wouldn't worry, we went everyone ne to our website, we did have a separate tab for the day and evening guests but really doesn't matter as anyone can look ok at all tabs. I would leave as is, the main thing is you get your RSVP and most people can work out what applies to them
  • Ajx
    Ajx ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thank you! I feel a bit better now, I didn't even think about having them separately and then saw someone on here say that they wouldnt have everyone able to access the same information and I just panicked haha x

• PhotographybyBillHaddon
    Super January 3000 Leicestershire
    PhotographybyBillHaddon ·
    • Hide content

Do they also have a text version of the web address as not everyone knows what to do with a QR code or have the relevant software/ app on their phone.

• Ajx
    Ajx ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I've put an RSVP number on there as well so they can get in touch if they have any questions

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics