Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Kira
Beginner March 2024 Surrey

Evening invites query?

Kira, 28 of July of 2023 at 09:31 Posted on Planning 0 2
Hello I’ve done and sent out the link for my day time wedding invites but how do I now send the evening invites out without adjusting the site for the day guests to still look at and so the evening guests only get the info for the evening?

2 replies

Latest activity by Bunker, 31 of July of 2023 at 10:41
  • C
    Beginner September 2023 South West London
    Claire ·
    • Hide content

We had the same questions and it was unclear online... We ended up creating a new invite in Canva based on the original (also made in Canva so they looked the same, but they wouldn't need to if they haven't seen the originals anyway), and we are just sending these out in What'sApp instead of post. We haven't included the website details because we don't need an rsvp on there, we are asking for it directly to us. Also the website has a link to a registry and we wouldn't expect anyone evening to buy a gift.

Otherwise you could duplicate the site and have a slightly different url for evening, but for us we didn't need to as our evening numbers are not big.

Hope this helps...!

• Bunker
    Beginner June 2019 Karnataka
    Bunker ·
    • Hide content

Much obliged to you for connecting with respect to the night welcomes. We are delighted that you are thinking about attending this special event with us. Your presence would make the evening even more memorable as we have exciting plans.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics