Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

J
Beginner June 2011

evening reception table centerpeices?

jen_hhl, 20 January, 2011 at 16:38 Posted on Planning 0 7

OK so this is prob a stupid question. What are people doing for tables at evening reception? I cant remember if there were centrepeices at any receptions I've been to lately.

Thanks

Jx

7 replies

Latest activity by Little Madam, 20 January, 2011 at 17:56
  • miss.understood
    Beginner February 2011
    miss.understood ·
    • Hide content

The owner of the club that we've booked the room at decorates the venue for us. I know she's putting tea lights and co-ordinating table cloths etc to match with our wedding colours. As our night time do is more of a rock night, we're not having table decorations as such, but our favours, bubbles and party poppers will keep our guests amused!

I'm a big fan of tea lights tho! xx

• SaSaSi
    Beginner July 2012
    SaSaSi ·
    • Hide content

Were just keeping the decorations from the meal - silver sparkly table linen - alternating with table runners & cloths, candelabras (short) mirrored plates, heart shaped tea lights & alternating with butterfly petals & heart shaped petals (white)

• raincloud
    Beginner August 2011
    raincloud ·
    • Hide content

Mine will be the same as during the day - sea themed but not exactly sure what yet!

• J
    Beginner June 2011
    jen_hhl ·
    • Hide content

We are having floral arrangements during day, but with an extra 14 tables for evening I aint sure our flower budget will stretch that far.

• Vikster79
    Beginner July 2011
    Vikster79 ·
    • Hide content

I had this problem when i went to see the wedding co-ord yest. She said that more tables would be added to the evening reception. But after thinking about it, we will probably just ask for a few more chairs to be put around the existing tables, hence no need for more centrepieces.

• G
    Beginner
    getlaced ·
    • Hide content

The centerpieces from our daytime reception (were having big martini glasses filled with purple gell and peacock feathers) will be light up on the evening, the additional tables will have a little wrought iron bridge with 3 purple teatight holders (£1land bargain haha) on and im considering balloons, im not sure though though as im not a balloon fan! our top table backdrop will also be lit up on the evening so that will add to the effect i hope, so the added tables wont look so naff! im thinking about saving the disposable cameras for the evening doo too so that will fill the tables abit as well lol

• Little Madam
    Beginner
    Little Madam ·
    • Hide content

@ Vikster - I like the idea, afterall you don't want to take up all the dancing space do you?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics