Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

tizmelou
Beginner September 2012

Evil Mils

tizmelou, 6 October, 2011 at 14:12

Posted on Planning 36

I know a few on here suffer with them. JUst heard on the radio that 1 in 20 women say their MILs ruined their relationship. WE need to FAEM now - fight against evil Mils(2b)!!! ps latest on mine is not a peep from her since she received her save the date magnet out of the blue in the...

I know a few on here suffer with them. JUst heard on the radio that 1 in 20 women say their MILs ruined their relationship. WE need to FAEM now - fight against evil Mils(2b)!!!

ps latest on mine is not a peep from her since she received her save the date magnet out of the blue in the post....snigger.

36 replies

• HappyAnnie
    Beginner April 2012
    HappyAnnie ·
    • Hide content

I guess I'm also one of the lucky ones. My fiance's mum is just lovely - she has welcomed me with open arms from the day we first met. She is hysterically funny in a very scatty way and has recently got engaged herself (was delighted for her). My OH occasionally grumbles about her (in a kind of jokey way) but I always stick up for her ? My own mum too is a kind hearted, generous individual who I would struggle to bad mouth, hoping when I have kids I can do as good a job as she has done.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics