Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner May 2012

Exante Diet

alfiesmum, 12 of December of 2011 at 14:21 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0 2

Hi everyone,

After all your replies and advice with regards to me getting worried about losing weight for my wedding I have today started exante diet, Have any of you tried it and if so how did you find it? How much weight did you lose? and lastly do you think it is possible for me to lose 5 stone before my wedding on May 6th? I am doing total solution which is just 3 shakes a day and no food.

Thanks x

2 replies

Latest activity by ButterflyChild, 6 of January of 2012 at 17:16
  • katielou87
    Beginner April 2012
    katielou87 ·
    • Hide content

Hey!

Just saw this and thought I would check in to see how you are getting on? Are you enjoying it?

I have been on exante since June and lost 4 stone with one more to go by feb (not going to happen lol god damn christmas) I would say the average weight loss is around a stone a month but this will tailor off towards target - nothing is that easy is it!

Katie x

• A
    Beginner May 2012
    alfiesmum ·
    • Hide content

Hiya, to be honest im doing rubbish, i am constantly hungry, got big headache and this week have only lost 6 lbs, after i seemed to put on 7lbs over xmas, I honestly thought it would come off really quick and am soo worried that im still going to be fat for my wedding in may, the more i worry the more i just want chocolate!!! its a vicious circle, what am i doing wrong???

• ButterflyChild
    Beginner May 2013
    ButterflyChild ·
    • Hide content

Hi alfiesmum,

chin up! Exante is a diet very similar to one I did last year called LipoTrim. The first week was awful, constant headache and hunger pangs! But it did get easier!

I did it for the whole of November, I just wanted to try it as my mum had been on it for 4months, she lost 4.5stones! I lost 16lbs in my first month. I stopped for Christmas and gained 7 of those lbs back! booo!!! I felt wonderful once the diet kicked in, full of energy and not hungry at all. That's the great thing about ketotic induced diets, they stave hunger pangs. Im due to start again on 16th January and I have to say I am looking forward to it. Once that first week of headaches and hunger is out of the way, I'll feel much better!

Keep ya chin up hun, remember the reasons why you're doing it and don't get disheartened if you don't lose what you expected. A loss is a loss!! xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics