Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

L
Beginner April 2014

Exhibiting at a weding fayre

louiset0802, 15 May, 2013 at 14:29 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi,

i have just started up my business and I am wanting to exhibit at a wedding fayre. The only ones I can see that will allow me to sign up to are very expensive and I wondered if anyone knew how to get a place a smaller one? Other than contacting the hotel/venue directly (which I have done for some) is there anything I should do?

Thanks

Louise

4 replies

Latest activity by Chris Giles Photography, 15 May, 2013 at 14:50
  • Simon and Alison
    Beginner
    Simon and Alison ·
    • Hide content

Hi Louise,

Might be better to post this in the suppliers forum? Is a bit further down the main forum page ?

Ali

• Katie V
    Katie V ·
    • Hide content

Hi

Wedding fayre's are very expensive in comparison to craft fayres etc. You are looking at at least £150 for a stall at a small one and if you are looking at a national/arena one, starting rate is about £1500. If it is a busy fayre there will be a waiting list, so you just need to contact the organisers.

Wedding fayre season happens twice a year....Feb/Mar & Sept/Oct/Nov. The best thing is to go for a wedding fayre at a hotel or country house that also carries out weddings. It'll have a lot more brides attend as they'll want to see what the venue looks like. Contac the hotel and ask them who organises the fayres.

That's pretty much the only way to get into them.

I hope this helps.

K

• L
    Beginner April 2014
    louiset0802 ·
    • Hide content

Thanks,

I meant to put it on the suppliers, having a blonde moment.

Louise

• Simon and Alison
    Beginner
    Simon and Alison ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I have plenty of those too!! ? Happy to give a bit of advice in there, just thought it'd be better in that area

Ali

• Chris Giles Photography
    Chris Giles Photography ·
    • Hide content

I spoke to a guy who did the NEC at 3k and he was very meh about it. But I replied properly in the suppliers section as it needs the love.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics