Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

MrsG2B28.7.12
Beginner July 2012

Eye Candy hair and make up- Southampton

MrsG2B28.7.12, 12 October, 2011 at 20:41 Posted on Planning 0 9

Just wondered if anyone has had any experience with this hair and mua? I'm looking to book her for my wedding next year but wanted to check for reviews first!

Thank you Smiley smile

9 replies

Latest activity by eyecandy, 10 November, 2011 at 17:24
  • lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

Hiya, I'm in Southampton too. Sorry not got any experience of Eye Candy but you could speak to https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Pip-Cataffos-Professional-Hair-and-Make-up/188908697830608 - she a friend of a friend and from what I have seen very talented.

• Tracy2012
    Beginner June 2012
    Tracy2012 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

I'm near southampton and am looking for someone to do my hair and make up so may have a nosey. Thanks.

• ajdown
    VIP September 2011
    ajdown ·
    • Hide content

We used Makeovers by Melinda (https://www.makeoversbymelinda.co.uk/) for bridal/bridesmaids hair and makeup, she's based in Hedge End. My now wife was very happy with the results for her and her bridesmaids.

• Tracy2012
    Beginner June 2012
    Tracy2012 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Thanks AJ. These make up artists are like buses, can't find any then they all come at once!!!

• ajdown
    VIP September 2011
    ajdown ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

As long as they don't make you look like the back end of a bus...

We got married near Lyndhurst so feel free to yell if you need any other help/advice. Link to our big day report in my signature.

• R
    Beginner May 2012
    ruby_tuesday ·
    • Hide content

I'm getting married at Chilworth Manor next year so may have a nosey too!

• Tracy2012
    Beginner June 2012
    Tracy2012 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

That was on our original list of possible reception venues, we went with New Place instead though. That and OH cousin wanted Chilworth Manor but couldn't afford it and we didnt want to cause upset by going there.

• R
    Beginner May 2012
    ruby_tuesday ·
    • Hide content

We seem to be getting a lot for our money. 2 receptions rooms, ceremony room, drinks reception, meal, evening do, bridal suite... just under 6k.

• R
    Beginner May 2012
    ruby_tuesday ·
    • Hide content

Hi AJdown, just thought i'd let you know i've booked Melinda too. She's so lovely and gave me great advice for over the next few months.

• E
    Beginner May 2012
    eyecandy ·
    • Hide content

Hiya

This is Sharon Dawson from Eye Candy. I was just reading your blog here and I wanted ot let you all know that I do work with Melindas makeovers as well. If you would like a reference then please feel free to ask her as we are good friends and co-workers :o)))

I am always happy to show you previous work and references too ;o)

sharon x

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics