Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Beginner September 2022

Fake tan advise

HappyIvoryDecor367, 26 of December of 2021 at 16:23 Posted on Beauty & Wellbeing 0 2
Hey guys!

Looking for a bit of advice surrounding fake tan for my wedding day.
I’m pale, like a different level of pale, I’m almost translucent and look ill without a tan. I use fake tan regularly but wouldn’t say I’m an expert on what to use especially to avoid looking orange or stinking of biscuits.
I’ve had spray tans done in the past, most of which have been disastrous so I’m a little nervous about it. I’ve read online that it’s best to get your tan done professionally rather than DIY for the day, so was wondering if anyone had any experience on the best products out there?

2 replies

Latest activity by HappyIvoryDecor367, 26 of December of 2021 at 17:28
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content
    If you want to DIY I use Skinny Tan coconut water mist, is not cheap but it I s fab, doesn't smell or streak and looks so natural. You can build over a couple of days, may be worth practicing a few times before but that is what I will be using as find spray tans too much
  • H
    Beginner September 2022
    HappyIvoryDecor367 ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Charlotte I’ll give that a go! I’m pretty ok with DIY tan, just haven’t found one I like enough for the day yet so I’ll see how that goes Smiley smile

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics