Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

SillyWrong
Beginner October 2014

FAO Holey - Into the Darkest Corner book *SPOILERS*

SillyWrong, 8 of April of 2015 at 15:40 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0

I hate finishing a book and not having someone to talk to about it (usually my mother or my wife have read a book before me as we share a kindle account.)

I wanted to say thanks for the recommendation Smiley smile

I was quite annoyed by a lot of the stuff in the book though - firstly that a Clinical Psychologist let himself fall in love with someone so broken, even though he referred her on to be treated by someone else, how did he ever think he was going to be able to hold down a neutral relationship without 'treating' her along the way!

Secondly, and massively - the fact that the guy KIDNAPPED her in an airport in front of a security guard and then this was never used in evidence, in fact it seems her side of the story was never used in evidence AT ALL in the court case because she got sectioned half way through the trial? How was he done for GBH and not attempted murder - did she not have legal representation!?

Ha - i know I'm nit-picking, but for me, it ruined a really believable and moving story.

Even though she was a massive divvy at the beginning ?

• Holey
    Beginner July 2011
    Holey ·
    • Hide content

Yes I can see what you mean!

Him falling in love with her didn't bother me Tbh as the romantic in me says he couldn't help it.

yes the airport bit was seriously like whaaaat?!

I agree there were a few plot holes but it still made my heart race reading it and I just wanted to see how it ended. I haven't read any of her others but would be interested to.

I'm probably not the best person to review things anyway as i never see anything coming!

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics