Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Storky
Beginner May 2011

FAO Teri @ Murakami Photography

Storky, 26 April, 2010 at 13:04 Posted on Planning 0 3

Hi Teri

Can you let me have your email address, please? I only seem to have David's. Want to drop you an email about a couple of things, ideas and to say thanks for yesterday. x

Ladies - I met with Teri and David yesterday to discuss photography for our wedding and they were brilliant. Definitely worth considering if you've not sorted your photography just yet.

3 replies

Latest activity by Teri_M, 26 April, 2010 at 19:45
  • Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

**bump**

• lisaloulou
    Beginner
    lisaloulou ·
    • Hide content

Hi S, don't think Teri gets a chance to get on here all that much but her email address is ******@*****.*** x

• Storky
    Beginner May 2011
    Storky ·
    • Hide content

Fab, thanks very much! We had a great time with them yesterday. x

• Teri_M
    Teri_M ·
    • Hide content

Thanks Lisa, need to put you on the payroll, Smiley winking been out today doing a make up trial, and esession, just got back in Smiley smile

AWw Cricket Bride,, we loved meeting you and Cricket Groom too! You can email me at ******@*****.***, most of my brides email me there, but to get a hold of David, you can email him at *****@*******************.***. You can email me there as well (Teri rather than David), but he has to forward those to me, so it's easier to just email me at my personal email.

Hope you guys ended up having a nice walk, wish we could have chatted with you guys the rest of the day, it was great fun Smiley smile

Hugs,

Teri

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics