





so we got married and as some of you know from some previous posts I did we had our reception in a machine shed on my brothers farm and it was fantastic here are some pics that we took of the whole turn around from machine shed to wedding venue it was very hard work and we were all very tierd but I would do it all again in a heartbeat im waiting for my pics from the tog but once I get them I will post some flashes from the day and a report......
Post content has been hidden
To unblock this content, please click here
Related articles
News
Gemma Collins's Wedding Wishlist: The GC's Top 10 Wedding...
Hey hunnies, it's the GC here and I'm sharing my top 10 favourite wedding...
Ceremony and Reception
Celebrate your wedding at an Apartment Group Venue for FREE...
Enter for your chance to win an unforgettable wedding with Apartment Group, with...
Planning Essentials
Wedding Drapes: Transform Your Venue with Stylish Ceiling...
Obsessed with wedding drapes? Join the club! Discover the best ways to use...