Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

teeheeyoucrazyguys!

fat leg wellies....

teeheeyoucrazyguys!, 30 November, 2010 at 15:41 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 20

I need wellies for biiiiiiig calfs My friend bought me a pair a few years ago and I cant wear them at all as they just dont go round me leg.

Anyone got wellies and tell me where from??

20 replies

Latest activity by Cornelius, 1 December, 2010 at 19:18
  • Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

Funny us hud say this, i noticed mine a bit tight when i popped out at lunch (yees, i have my work dress on with pink wellies, im not getting wet soggy cold feet during the day!! and calfs are now muscle bound not flabbier lol)

annnnnnnd saw some adjustable ones in asda of all places! annnnd B&Q!!! as long as you lok our for the ones with the kinda of rubber/plastic buckle at the top youl be ok...

• teeheeyoucrazyguys!
    teeheeyoucrazyguys! ·
    • Hide content

The pair I have do have the buckle...... but i dont know what purpose they serve as the wellie cant expand any further than its current size...... becuase they cant go up my leg fully, they bunch around my ankle which is an extremely silly look...

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

Ooooooooteehee i just found this

http://www.thewellyshop.com/wellies/wellies-by-style/wide-calf-wellies.html

• teeheeyoucrazyguys!
    teeheeyoucrazyguys! ·
    • Hide content

Thank you!!!

I liked the polka dot ones but sold out...... hmmm.... will keep looking. I'm getting new docs for xmas but maybe I can get someone to buy me wellies......

H wants a christmas list from me but an ONLINE one so he doesnt need to go to the shops, cant believe it!

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

Trickers, those are just like mine im wearing today but without the wedge!!

so today im looking a bit random in this...the men dont understand today si function over fashion lol

and

• teeheeyoucrazyguys!
    teeheeyoucrazyguys! ·
    • Hide content

Oooo loving it Flo..... great look indeed. Got a matching bag??

• Jay-Low
    Beginner
    Jay-Low ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

love this!?

• Flowmojo
    Beginner
    Flowmojo ·
    • Hide content

I have no fancy bag today, just a plain black 'work bag' altho i AM wearing jazzy squared tights!!

• Jay-Low
    Beginner
    Jay-Low ·
    • Hide content

i am glad i am not the only one. we too have a £30 budget this year due to being flat broke and I KNOW he won't stick to it. of course I love getting presents but when I've spent £30 and he's spent however much more I feel awful. AND we are skint so the money could go elsewhere eg the wedding savings or the electric bill!! i already have an inkling of how he is going to get around the £30 budget. £30 worth of presents from him and the rest of them "from the cats" !! ?

• teeheeyoucrazyguys!
    teeheeyoucrazyguys! ·
    • Hide content

H set the limit of 150 which is total overkill and money I actually dont have so he'll be buying his own gifrt me think and me wrapping it lolol......

theres fluffy sox i want from matalan - he cant get them online - only by going in the shoppy.... maybe i'll just ask my mum for those....... bloody bloke.

we've not had any post for days..... i need to post me timesheet.....

• D
    Beginner October 2010
    drifter ·
    • Hide content

TeeHee

I recommend wellies from Joules, my wellies are from there and fit over my huge calves (Sadly my calves never recoverd from the dancing I did when I was littleSee wedding photos ) they are very comfortable too the have lovely ones at the moment with ribbon as well.

• teeheeyoucrazyguys!
    teeheeyoucrazyguys! ·
    • Hide content

Pffft., your legs are slimmer than my arms..... lolol

but thanks for the recommendations. I cant fit into normal boots either, grrrmutter..

• D
    Beginner October 2010
    drifter ·
    • Hide content

Ahh teehee dont underestimate my legs, they are impressieve a shop assistant told me that once when I couldnt do a pair of boots up!

even Mr drifter thinks it ridiculous that my previous wellies wouldnt go on if I had any form o clothing over my calfs. I love my wellies that fit!

• FIONATS73
    Beginner August 2009
    FIONATS73 ·
    • Hide content

Try these, this is a site 1 use and you get 10% of your 1st order

http://www.vivaladiva.com/shop/product/window/toplevel/show.action?LpgUid=11188818&N=4294923297

I am trying to get H to buy me a pair think I will buying my own....

• Cornelius
    Beginner

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics