Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

C
Rockstar August 2013

Favour bags, favour boxes, favour pouches... favours, alternatives to put them in..

cherrybloom, 18 of June of 2013 at 21:13 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi All

I need some ideas, I have the favours, chocolate truffles and personalised mini sweet heart packets but I am pulling my hair out looking for something to put them in, now I love little pretty things boxes etc but I am not loving the price of the boxes especially since they are most likely to be thrown away within seconds of being opened and I am not keen on the little organza bags they are just not me, so I am looking for a "cheap" alternative that isn't an organza bag to put them in.

I have thought about just putting them in a pretty bowl on the tables but don't think this is personal enough..what do you think ladies.

I have seen these too but they are not any cheaper..

Humph will I need to just suck it up and get boxes??

5 replies

Latest activity by Follies123, 19 of June of 2013 at 15:34
  • Icklefee
    Super May 2014
    Icklefee ·
    • Hide content

You can get smaller versions of these bags 100 for less than £10 on ebay. Or you can buy plain ones for only a couple of pounds and have personalised stickers, again for only a few pounds from ebay.

• *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content

Could you put them in a clear wrapping and tie with ribbon to match your colours/theme?

You could even add tags or stickers to double up as place names.

This would also work using pretty wrapping paper.

• C
    Rockstar August 2013
    cherrybloom ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the ideas guys, I like the last one Funky, is that a flat bottomed cellophane bag?? I better get ebaying

• *Funky*
    Beginner January 2001
    *Funky* ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message

Yea I believe it was!

• mum-wants-a-hat
    Beginner June 2013
    mum-wants-a-hat ·
    • Hide content

I'll be honest, I got my favour boxes from The Card Factory in town. Packs of 6 for 99p and they are gorgeous! ( well I think so anyway) plus they are a decent size.

• F
    Beginner February 2014
    Follies123 ·
    • Hide content

This thread is great, I'd never even heard of personalised wedding favour bags! I love them and will definitely be having them as opposed to boxes and organza bags!

xxx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics