Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

T
Beginner September 2011

favourite games for hen nights

teamAJ, 21 January, 2012 at 17:56 Posted on Planning 0 4

Hi all, i'm looking for some games to play on a hen night i've organised, I'm CBM. Nothing too too out there as the brides (strict catholic) mother will be there but fun enough for 18 other younger ladies to play.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, planning this hen party has been more stressful than planning my own actual wedding!!

4 replies

Latest activity by jojo2, 21 January, 2012 at 21:32
  • S
    StaceyH ·
    • Hide content

Get a male stripper ? see how much of a 'strict catholic' she is then

Or how about a game of guess the psalm / deciple.

Not meaning to sound like a di*k, but you can't tone the night down because her mum is there. You never know, she might enjoy letting her hair down!

Got the usual drinking games but I'd have a word with her mum if you can and just see what she expects frm the night. 18 other girls and she can't expect them to sit in their Sunday best, with cream tea and discuss the best floral curtains that Laura Ashley have ever sold. She'll have to expect a bit of naughtiness!

• Annah304
    Beginner April 2011
    Annah304 ·
    • Hide content

How about doing a murder mystery? Though might be difficult with that many people!

• jojo2
    Beginner June 2012
    jojo2 ·
    • Hide content

I am doing a mulitple choice questionnaire about the bride and winner gets a prize, you can put risque questions in if you wish.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics