Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

teacup
Beginner September 2012

Fed up of long lanky locks

teacup, 29 June, 2012 at 19:20 Posted on Planning 0 5

Hi everyone! Anyone else thinking of doing the unthinkable and chopping their hair to a smart little bob? I have been growing my hair for over a year for our wedding and have decided it is dry and lanky looking! I miss my chunky neat little bob hair cut. Can you still attach a veil to short hair? Anyone else thinking of having a short hairstyle for their wedding? My mum and sister tell me not to do it, but my hubby to be is telling me to go for it (and so am I!) Here are a couple of pics of styles I like...

5 replies

Latest activity by HLT, 29 June, 2012 at 21:38
  • xlovebirdsx
    Beginner August 2012
    xlovebirdsx ·
    • Hide content

Can you flash your current hairstyle? x

• Dana_leigh
    Beginner August 2013
    Dana_leigh ·
    • Hide content

Nope!! I've been growing my hair for 3 years and wouldn't chop it off. I did once and regretted it instantly, plus my OH loves my long hair (waist length now)

BUT, if you are fed up with it, then go for it, or if you are unhappy now, you will be looking at photos which you don't like.

• HLT
    Beginner August 2012
    HLT ·
    • Hide content

I'm doing the same as you and growing it but only so the hairdresser doing my hair for the wedding can do something with it as apparently it was too short to style. I will be having it up for the wedding but probably get it cut off the day after!!

• V
    Beginner April 2013
    Vintage84 ·
    • Hide content

I started growing my hair but decided it didn't suit me so chopped it from shoulder length to chin length in one go! I don't care about "flowing locks or a fabulous up do" I want to look like me on our wedding do!! I'm sure you can still fit a veil into short hair, just backcomb and put lots of hairspray in....or stick to a shoulder length veil. Chop chop chop!!!!xxx

• teacup
    Beginner September 2012
    teacup ·
    • Hide content

Thanks for the replies, sorry everyone for the duplicate post! It said error when I posted (and it says that when I reply too!) so I didn't think it had worked. I have posted some pics of me on the other thread I made, please let me know what you think would suit me best! Thank you! xxx

• HLT
    Beginner August 2012
    HLT ·
    • Hide content

Ah, that's where my reply went!! I keep getting those messages too... Something is also going on with my email notifications too I think as I don't seem to be getting them.

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics