Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

Hayley
Rockstar September 2022 Norfolk

Feeding suppliers

Hayley, 27 of May of 2022 at 06:41 Posted on Etiquette and Advice 0 7
We'll be feeding our photographer all day. We will also have staff for a bar we are hiring and band members in the bands we have playing. What's the custom/everyone's thoughts on who we should feed? Thanks.

7 replies

Latest activity by Hayley, 31 of May of 2022 at 05:31
  • Hayley
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content
    Thanks Sarah. We're definitely feeding the photographer, just not sure about the rest. I'll look in to contracts more 😊
  • R
    VIP July 2020 Monmouthshire
    RomanticGreenStationery27135 ·
    • Hide content

Some contracts will specify food requirements. Even if they don't though, I think it's always a lovely gesture to offer a meal. I have friends who work in the wedding industry, and they love it when a bride & groom take the time to consider their needs.

• Hayley
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    For all suppliers do you think? Thank you
  • Charlotte
    VIP April 2022 Wiltshire
    Charlotte ·
    • Hide content

Check your contract, if it is not explicti then no boligation, however, we did fed our photographer as they were there all day. for the others, I would say no, you dont need to if not in contract, but is up to you. If it is just evenong suppliers then shouldnt be any need as they would normally eat before coming. For other day suppliers just be mindful of how you feed them, for example, if you are having a sit down meal you dont really want to pay the cost you would for a guest, we put a limit at the onsite restaurant of our venue, but if you are doing DIY ( which I think you are) then be mindful of allowing then free raign at a buffett, maybe say you will get them a platwe made up and taken to them so as to avoind them gorging and leaving guests out, if that makes sense!

• Hayley
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Thanks Charlotte, good advice. We are definitely feeding our photographer and have taken his meal order. Happy for others to grab some pizza if they like I think, just got to check how many it adds and I guess allow for dietary eek.
  • Richard
    Dedicated May 2022 Berkshire
    Richard ·
    • Hide content
    We had a wedding at a small chain hotel and bought a £25 gift voucher from the venue for the photographers to get their lunch. Meant they could have what they wanted within budget and we didn't need to worry about another invoice etc
  • Hayley
    Hayley ·
    • Hide content
    View quoted message
    Aww that was nice

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics