Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

A
Beginner October 2023 West Yorkshire

Feeling lost

Amber, 12 of February of 2023 at 13:45 Posted on Planning 0 3
Hi 👋🏻

Me and my fiancé are due to get married in October 2023 but I’m just feeling so lost with what to do.
We are well on with sorting the main / obvious stuff but I just feel like I have no clue what I am doing or what I should be doing with the wedding being quite close.
Thank you for reading 🙂

3 replies

Latest activity by Aidan8752, 15 of February of 2023 at 04:19
  • Tracy
    Beginner July 2024 Cheshire
    Tracy ·
    • Hide content

Hi Amber,

What have you got sorted already?

This Hitched website gives you a good checklist with dates to do them by but a good guide to tick off is the venue, catering, invitations, photographer, videographer, dress, veil, bridesmaid dresses, mens suits, cake, venue styling, rings, flowers, hair and make up, band, DJ, welcome signs, table numbers etc.

With your wedding being so close I would like to have all these things booked or in the process of booking.

Really hopes this helps and doesn't stress you out thats not intended.

Most of all is to enjoy your build up and have the most wonderful day.

Tracy x

• Elizabeth
    Dedicated October 2023 Cumbria
    Elizabeth ·
    • Hide content
    Https://www.rockmywedding.co.uk/search?query=Checklist&page=1

I find the Hitched checklist so useful but there are plenty out there if you want a more visual one that you can print off such as the Rock My Wedding ones.
  • S
    Rockstar April 2023 West London
    Sarah ·
    • Hide content

I’m getting married in just over 6 weeks and also feel like I’m forgetting everything. I go through periods of panic and then remind myself that if I haven’t sorted it by now, how much do I actually care about that specific thing?

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics