Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

H
Rockstar June 2020

Fell down stairs and fainted! Mortified!

HappyBlueCars582, 18 of September of 2016 at 00:49 Posted on Planning 0 4

I was chief bridesmaid at my friend's wedding today. Due to my dress being a tad too long I tripped on it and fell down the stairs to the church on the way in, landed on my knees, twisted my ankle and hurt my knee then once we went in to the church I fainted during the ceremony! I think it was due to to the shock of falling down the stairs outside! I was absolutely mortified but luckily the other bridesmaid caught me!

4 replies

Latest activity by Mrs_Conduct, 18 of September of 2016 at 16:42
  • Jayne E
    VIP
    Jayne E ·
    • Hide content

Omg hope you're not too hurt! There is a moral there somewhere about making sure alterations are right! At least it wasn't in your wedding dress. I'm hoping she didn't have her wedding videod. Hope you injuries heal fast. Your feelings may take a little longer ?

• MadamRed
    Beginner April 2017
    MadamRed ·
    • Hide content

Oh no! Hope you're ok!

Think of it this way, at least if the wedding was videoed the bride and groom have a shot at getting £250 from You've Been Framed!

• R
    Dedicated June 2016
    RachD90 ·
    • Hide content

I was thinking you been framed as well haha. Oh sounds embrassing and hope your ok. Don't worry to much am sure in years to come you and the bride and your friend will all look back and laugh about it.

• H
    Rockstar June 2020
    HappyBlueCars582 ·
    • Hide content

Thankfully the guy filming it saw me go a funny colour and didn't film it! I was absolutely mortified! Rest of the day went well and all the lovely guests kept asking how I was all day :-)

• Mrs_Conduct
    Expert June 2017
    Mrs_Conduct ·
    • Hide content

Oh no - I hope you're okay xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

General groups

Hitched article topics