Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

M
Beginner

Film - The Heartbreak Kid

Mrs JMP, 11 February, 2009 at 21:59 Posted on Off Topic Posts 0 2

Anyone answer this - I know it's on Sky again tonight, but I'm not staying up.

The scene when Ben Stiller gets a jelly fish on his back & his wife goes to wee on him, when she pull her trouser down , what goes on with her vagina ? both MrJMP & I thought it was a spear type thing - if you have seen the film enlighten me please.

Interesting banner now on the top.

2 replies

Latest activity by Alberta, yesterday at 18:44
  • Baby Buns
    Beginner September 2007
    Baby Buns ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Earlier on in the film she asks him if she's too hairy and whether (I forget what she calls it but I assume piercing) was visible... hence that scene ?

    • Reply
  • M
    Beginner
    Mrs JMP ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    Thank You.

    May go to bed & watch it again now.

    • Reply
  • A
    Curious July 2025 Pakistan
    Alberta ·
    • Report
    • Hide content

    I remember that scene from The Heartbreak Kid, it’s definitely one of those strange and memorable moments that makes the film stand out. For anyone interested in watching movies and exploring more entertainment options, I was impressed by what apk youcine is offering. It seems like a useful option to check out for compatible devices when looking for additional streaming choices.

    • Reply

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

×

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics