Skip to main content

Post content has been hidden

To unblock this content, please click here

sparkles1984
Beginner

Final dress fitting tomorrow.....

sparkles1984, 10 August, 2010 at 19:31 Posted on Planning 0 5

And only 10 days to go until the big day!! I hope it still fits nice and she has done her magic on it! ?

I have been trying to stick rhinestones onto FG apron for the meal. Mine turned up and OH went "OOOH I know what we can use that for after the wedding" lol.

Car ribbons for OH car turned up too.

Still waiting on things though, frustrates me why people take so long to send stuff when I pay immediately once I have won it.

5 replies

Latest activity by sparkles1984, 10 August, 2010 at 21:05
  • lamby
    Beginner August 2010
    lamby ·
    • Hide content

Hi Twinnie!

Good luck for tomorrow - I'm sure it will fit and look fab! I'll look out for a post if you're thinking of a doing a cheeky flash!

Had mine today - can't wait to wear it for real!

• sparkles1984
    Beginner
    sparkles1984 ·
    • Hide content

Hiya Twinnie, oooh are you getting excited yet?

Thank you, im sure it will be fine and I get to wear it for real soon all nice and clean and pressed.

Where is your flash??

Here are my wellies I bought!!

email me if you fancy a catch up *************@*******.**.** xx

• lamby
    Beginner August 2010
    lamby ·
    • Hide content

Loving your wellies! What are they for though????

I didn't get any pics today silly me and also for some weirdo reason I am a bit scared of flashing me in my dress in case my OH or someone stumbles across it!! I'll definitely do a big fat flashing sess post wedding though!

Hope your things arrive soon - I absolutely hate waiting on stuff too, so annoying when you just want to get on. Didn't reply about your honeymoon actually - Kenya will be so amazing! I'm off to sort out the wheat from the chaff in my wardrobe now for our hols - can't flipping wait!! ?

• sparkles1984
    Beginner
    sparkles1984 ·
    • Hide content

Well we have had a lot of rain over the last few days and where we want the photos it down a muddy path so got the wellies to save my shoes on the lawn and also for some fun pics.

I doubt ill get any photos tomorrow, you will all have to wait till the wedding photos in a few weeks, lol.

I hope they arrive soon. Everything gets delieverdd at mums and luckily we are here today. Even though she just had an epileptic fit while talking to us. She is a little stressed about her mother so sent her off one one. No stress allowed on the morning of the wedding in this house!!!

• lamby
    Beginner August 2010
    lamby ·
    • Hide content

Oh no, I hope she's okay xx Best to get all the stress out prior to the big day I suppose though!

That's fab about your wellies - you will look so cool! Can't wait to see pics - please wear even if they're not muddy!!

• sparkles1984
    Beginner
    sparkles1984 ·
    • Hide content

She is ok now thanks, horrible when it happens though.

Haha ill try and wear them especially for you, lol xx

You voted for . Add a comment 👇

Related articles

General groups

Hitched article topics